Tech giant Google launched UPI (What is UPI?) based digital payment app “Tez” at an event in New Delhi in the presence of finance minister Arun Jaitley today. The Google Tez app(Download Here) is now available on Google Play Store. Speaking on the occasion, the finance minister said “Tez” by Google perhaps the simplest form of monetary transactions” And also he made first transaction by this app.
This UPI based Tez App allow their user to send money ,receiving money , bill payment directly from their bank account without sharing their bank information .You can add all your bank account in this app. Google Tez mobile app is similar to Indian government’s BHIM app. This app supports 8 language including English, Hindi, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, Telegu, Marathi, and Gujarati.
Google explain its feature as- “Send money home to your family, split a dinner bill with friends, or pay the neighbourhood chaiwala. Make all payments big or small, directly from your bank account with Tez, Google’s new digital payment app for India.”
Caesar Sengupta, VP, Next Billion Users, Google said that Tez is Google’s made for India payment product and payments will be an area where India will leapfrog the West. “Tez has been made for India and will make payments as simple as cash,” said Sengupta.
here are few things to know about the payments app Tez:
1. The Tez app is available on Android and iOS and it is a UPI based payment system.
2. Apart from English, Tez app supports various local languages like Hindi, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Marathi, Tamil and Telugu. One can change the language option anytime.
3. Send and receive money using UPI directly from your bank account without sharing your bank details
4. There is a Cash Mode option through which one can pay without sharing bank details or phone number. The technology called audio QR Code works like Near Field Communication and uses ultrasound waved to connect two phones through the phone’s microphone and speaker. Google says its completely secure and uses UPI’s bank to bank transfer platform.
5. Check Your Account Balance.
Launch day offer:
Google announced a launch day referral program for Tez App. You can invite your friend to join this app and If He/She joins and make a payment using it you and your friend each will be rewarded Rs 51. You can invite and add as many people you want although the maximum reward is limited to the Rs 9000. This offer will be valid till April 1, 2018. Also you can Earn Tez Scratch Cards to win up to ₹1,000 with each transaction (50 or more) and be eligible to win ₹1 lakh every week with Lucky Sundays.
Hi, I am Sadat Hossain ,Founder and Author of the tech2query.com from Kolkata, india. I have completed my graduation in Engineering from Techno India, Saltlake. I am Passionate about Blogging. I love to write based on topics related to Technology, Gadgets, WordPress, and Blogging . (Lover of Cricket, Movie and Tour)