Now a days, Aadhaar is quietly becoming an important parts in our daily life. From opening a bank account to Acquisition of Passport , Aadhaar plays a key role every time. To make things easier, Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched an official application for Aadhaar cardholders known as mAadhaar in the Month of July. It ensure that you don’t have to carry your physical Aadhaar card everywhere you go.
mAadhaar App –What it is?
mAadhaar is an Android application developed by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) through which you can carry your Demographic Information like Name, Date of Birth, Gender and Address Along With the User’s Photograph as linked with their Aadhaar Number.
How to install and use mAadhaar app?
1. At first Go to Google Play Store and install the mAadhaar app(Before Downloading the app, make sure your phone number is registered with Aadhaar number).
- Once you install the app, open It
- It will ask you to create a Password
- After that put your 12 digit Aadhaar no and scan QR code of your Aadhaar card
- Now Verify Your Registered Aadhaar Mobile Number Via OTP
- After Successfully Verification You Can Use the App Features
Benefits of mAadhaar App –
As the name suggest It digitise your Physical aadhaar card and you can use it for various purpose.
- Aadhaar Number Holder profile download – A convenient way to carry Aadhaar number with demographic details anytime, anywhere
- You Can lock/unlock your bio-metric details linked to Aadhaar to secure your personal data. Do note that once you lock your biometrics, you can’t use these to activate any new service. However, in the settings menu you can unlock these as well.
- You can share Aadhaar information for E-KYC in the form of QR code with service provider who support this feature
- You can update your Aadhaar details through this app.
mAadhaar concept is a good initiative by UIDAI and a step forward towards digital india.
Share this Post